IN STOCK NOW!
CHESS Magazine - Oct 2011 - £3.95 - click here to purchase online
UK's most pop CHESS Magazine
Magazine, sixty pages
UK's most pop CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS periodical addition more!
- FIDE World Cup, Khanty-Mansiysk - Chess inward the Wild West East!This year’s World Cup was every bit entertaining every bit it was strong, as well as proved an audio-visual feast for spectators every bit Peter Svidler triumphed. Enjoy our in-depth coverage!
- Sants for the Memories! - ‘Born-again’ English linguistic communication GM Matthew Sadler annotates his exciting last-round game from Sants against January Smeets. Revealing!
- Russian Super-Final - ‘Svidler on the hoof’ again! Richard Palliser annotates
- A Tale of Two Tournaments - GM Keith Arkell annotates games from Coulsdon as well as Paignton
- Starry, Starry Knights - GM Stuart Conquest at large... he loses a laptop but, afterward a chip of digging, uncovers a 19th century chess legend
- The Mating Game - James Essinger is writing a novel - on love, friendship as well as chess!
- Chess inward the 1960s - Our look-back takes us to Bled 1961, which was all virtually Mischa as well as Bobby... merely Bisguier likewise played approximately bang-up chess there
- Overseas News / Home News - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 round-up of what’s been happening close as well as far. English linguistic communication teenager Callum Kilpatrick annotates a win against a GM
Download a pdf file amongst the extract from this magazine.